Step 1. Importing Orders
Import menus on the main toolbar
This step will show you how easily and powerfully you can import and parse orders from various sources. RegKeeper can import orders from virtually any source: from Outlook Express e-mail databases to plain text files.
RegKeeper can import your customer orders in many ways. Firstly, there are several semi-automatic methods:
- importing from a file,
- cutting and pasting an order from the clipboard,
- dragging and dropping orders onto RegKeeper,
- batch-importing multiple files or e-mail messages,
- importing orders from CSV file, with automatic support for ShareIt and eSellerate CSV files.
Secondly, you can automatically import your orders received by your e-mail client. RegKeeper supports direct importing from:
Import Message Box Wizard
- Outlook Express,
- Microsoft Outlook,
- MBox e-mail clients (Netscape, Eudora and others)